Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here is the deal i have a c55 amg right should i supercharge it with renntech or kleeman? or should i just go to brabus and say TUNE MY ENGINE AND BORE IT TO A V8 6.1 litre? so much stuff about renntech and kleemann! i dont know i need more power... Because i got a cl65 and the c55 just isnt doing it LOL THANKS

·
Registered
68 Posts
If you have the money do the Brabus 6.1. That'd be a very fun and rare car.

I would do Kleemann over Renntech. I've met and spoken to Hartmut, and err.. ahhh... blank checks make him rich, and his work is nice, but there are less options, less commitment to you.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Interesting situation, I would first increase the cubic inches telling the engine builder that your next upgrade may be a blower.

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OH!!!! hehe thanks man! i was wondering so much tuners. i dont think i would do brabus 6.1 coz its only like 60 horse power gain not much of a gain and its 30gs!!!!!! not worth the money hehe.

yeah i would go brabus with my cl waiting for them to come out something for the 65.

anyways thanks i go find out more about kleemann! i heard bad stuff about kleemann therefore i didnt bother going to them but seems like you recommend it i will go search for price and info.

let me know if you got extra news

1 - 4 of 4 Posts