Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
93 500 sel - 95 s500
Joined
·
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always assumed it was just euro style bumper cuz the car was originally for europe. Then syljua posted that W140 Brabus brochure and i noticed how much it looked liek mine so today i wnet out to see if it said Brabus on it anywhere and guess what IT DID! here are some pics, the rear bumper also looks differnt then my 95 s500 ( it has the indented line that flollows the curves of the bumper) , it doesnt say Brabus on it, but does anyone eles have a rear bumper liek this?

IM ROLLIN BRABUS!!!! talk about a great day!!! :)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
1999 S600 W140 and 2002 S55 AMG W220, (previous: 1989 560SEL and 1995 / 1996 S500)
Joined
·
4,223 Posts
yea, I dont think your rear bumper is a Brabus, but only your front. That same rear bumper came standard from 92-94, (I am almost positive)
 

·
Premium Member
SL55, 300SE, GL450, Daytona 955i
Joined
·
10,293 Posts
Tbilisi79 said:
Yeah, I have the same rear bumper on my 92.
same here, except mine is black now!
 

·
Premium Member
SL55, 300SE, GL450, Daytona 955i
Joined
·
10,293 Posts

·
Registered
1999 S600 W140 and 2002 S55 AMG W220, (previous: 1989 560SEL and 1995 / 1996 S500)
Joined
·
4,223 Posts
bayhas said:
yeah??? thats what he's got in the front!

his rear bumper however is a stock 92-94 W140 bumper.
That bumper on eBay looks great, but it will be COMPLETELY useless without the actual fog lights. :(

Bayhas? Did you get your corners yet, and how does your black bumper look now? Man, your car must look great now. :)
 

·
Premium Member
SL55, 300SE, GL450, Daytona 955i
Joined
·
10,293 Posts
1996_s500 said:
That bumper on eBay looks great, but it will be COMPLETELY useless without the actual fog lights. :(

Bayhas? Did you get your corners yet, and how does your black bumper look now? Man, your car must look great now. :)

i finished all the bumpers and panels except the driver door...it started raining :(

as for the clear corners, i just checked the mail and there is nothing! did you ship them via USPS or UPS?
 

·
Registered
1999 S600 W140 and 2002 S55 AMG W220, (previous: 1989 560SEL and 1995 / 1996 S500)
Joined
·
4,223 Posts
Well, I sent them on Saturday of last week to the address on your paypal account. I sent them via USPS in a white box.
 

·
Premium Member
SL55, 300SE, GL450, Daytona 955i
Joined
·
10,293 Posts
1996_s500 said:
Well, I sent them on Saturday of last week to the address on your paypal account. I sent them via USPS in a white box.
priority mail would be here in 3 days.

if you have shipped them "parcel service" then we still good, its takes like 8 days from Cali to Ohio.
 

·
Premium Member
1998 140.070 CL500, 1966 406.121 U65
Joined
·
1,478 Posts
Sorry for being harsh, should you not go forward with a
good example and keep the last few posts under "Private Messages"?

(especially as moderator...;-) )

br,
syljua
 

·
Premium Member
SL55, 300SE, GL450, Daytona 955i
Joined
·
10,293 Posts
lol...true...sorry, but 1996_s500 and I cannot resist talking to each other wherever we run into each other...even in some other people's posts!
 

·
Premium Member
1998 140.070 CL500, 1966 406.121 U65
Joined
·
1,478 Posts
bayhas said:
lol...true...sorry, but 1996_s500 and I cannot resist talking to each other wherever we run into each other...even in some other people's posts!
;-)

understandable.

br,
syljua
 

·
Registered
1999 S600 W140 and 2002 S55 AMG W220, (previous: 1989 560SEL and 1995 / 1996 S500)
Joined
·
4,223 Posts
bayhas said:
lol...true...sorry, but 1996_s500 and I cannot resist talking to each other wherever we run into each other...even in some other people's posts!
very true. I enjoy talking to bayhas about his W140, because I like how he is starting to modify and make it look even nicer now. Especially since he's doing it all by himself, and not going to great lengths to modify it.

Sorry syljua, I can't resist doing that. You can't blame me though. Every other Moderator does it too. Except the very few people who edit or delete ever single post that is even slightly off topic.

You don't want me to do that now, would you? ;)

pssst.... bayhas, I shipped them by parcel post. just wait a little longer. :D
 

·
Premium Member
1998 140.070 CL500, 1966 406.121 U65
Joined
·
1,478 Posts
1996_s500 said:
Sorry syljua, I can't resist doing that. You can't blame me though. Every other Moderator does it too. Except the very few people who edit or delete ever single post that is even slightly off topic.
Okay, I'm not asking you to be a strict moderator for off-topic, but
do you not think this is a private matter that belongs to "Private Message"?

Some of us readers are in here to look for new posts since last time, and
if the ones flagged are pure private correspondence, it is frustrating...

Well, thats my thoughts, take it or leave it...

br,
syljua
 

·
Registered
1999 S600 W140 and 2002 S55 AMG W220, (previous: 1989 560SEL and 1995 / 1996 S500)
Joined
·
4,223 Posts
syljua said:
Okay, I'm not asking you to be a strict moderator for off-topic, but
do you not think this is a private matter that belongs to "Private Message"?

Some of us readers are in here to look for new posts since last time, and
if the ones flagged are pure private correspondence, it is frustrating...

Well, thats my thoughts, take it or leave it...

br,
syljua
well, I agree with you 100% syljua. I will try to avoid posting off topic. I will stick with private messages.

Thanks syljua.
 

·
Premium Member
SL55, 300SE, GL450, Daytona 955i
Joined
·
10,293 Posts
Sorry :)
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top