Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1973 w114 280, m110 engine
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new After Sales portal is atrocious! I can't wait until my subscription expires so i can dump that garbage If this is what engineers at whatever german-town are capable of than it's an utter joke. I mean, no wonder we stick with old cars because if new cars are designed by this new crop of "engineers" responsible for this web fiasco (yes, i'm aware those are two different branches but this website reflect VERY poorly on the rest of the company) then i'm surprised that the wheels stays connected to the chassis.

·
Registered
68 250S, 91 300se, 98 SL500, 450SEL 6.9, 14 CLS550 Past MB's; 300SD, 300E, 300TE, 190E, ML420
4,220 Posts
It's been a real pain!

·
Banned
9 Posts
Keep the heating off/low for as long as you can stand, and wear warmer clothes & get a good tog rating for your duvet. Hot water bottles are a must. Flannelette bed sheets are heaven, as is putting a blanket under them to retain extra heat.

·
Banned
9 Posts
Aww man, I have been looking at this car, she's a beauty. Seeing it on Kijiji, i wanted to lowball so badly, but with how well it's already priced I couldn't bring myself to do so. Good luck with the sale... and if you're ever in the $6000 price range, I'll be on the next flight over. lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts