Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'95 E420
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, i am driving home from work last night. i am in the middle lane of the freeway, and traffic is moving very well. i need to get over to the right hand lane so i can get off the freeway. fortunetely, there is a super big gap in cars, so i flick on the blinker so i can get in. well, then the car that i would have pulled in front of speeds up to close the gap. [:(!]

i thought, "WHAT AN A$$HOLE!!!" that same car (a new bmw 320who-gives-a-crap) had been in the exact same spot for 3 miles. now he speeds up since i wanted to get in? so, i went ahead and merged into the lane, causing him to have to lay off the gas a little. he then pulls around me, hits the gas, and glares and gives me the dirtiest, most condescending look as he passes me up... obviously i was the jerk...

yea, but i was the jerk driving the sweet looking Mercedes!! [:D]

i had to laugh. it was jealousy at its worst! i felt bad for that sad, sad little man! [:D][^]

·
Registered
380SEC EURO
1,430 Posts
moner - 5/14/2005 3:38 AM

so, i am driving home from work last night. i am in the middle lane of the freeway, and traffic is moving very well. i need to get over to the right hand lane so i can get off the freeway. fortunetely, there is a super big gap in cars, so i flick on the blinker so i can get in. well, then the car that i would have pulled in front of speeds up to close the gap. [:(!]

i thought, "WHAT AN A$$HOLE!!!" that same car (a new bmw 320who-gives-a-crap) had been in the exact same spot for 3 miles. now he speeds up since i wanted to get in? so, i went ahead and merged into the lane, causing him to have to lay off the gas a little. he then pulls around me, hits the gas, and glares and gives me the dirtiest, most condescending look as he passes me up... obviously i was the jerk...

yea, but i was the jerk driving the sweet looking Mercedes!! [:D]

i had to laugh. it was jealousy at its worst! i felt bad for that sad, sad little man! [:D][^]
Ha ha! You did well! Serves him right... [:D]

Through my experiences, the vast majority of BMW drivers are the most arrogant drivers on the road today.

·
Registered
SL320, 300e, 450SL
1,044 Posts
I agree with all of you! Every time i get into my girlfriends new X5[xx(], my skin practically crawls and esp when she asks me to drive[xx(][xx(]. Those guys in 3 series are like fruit flies as i just swat them away and give em a good *ick slap off the line as it wipes the smile right off their baseball cap,aviator shade wearing,starbucks drinking know it all faces[B)]. Just the sight of a beemer gags me. The leather has that old moldy smell to it. The best is that their drivers are dupped into leather interior as an upcharge beyond the mfg suggested retail price to the tune of like another $1200+ ?? I can almost bet bmw is in a few Kamasutra books on giving it you know where[:0][:(][:0][:(]. Have a super weekend everyone, BC[:D]

·
Registered
'95 E420
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bc2885 - 5/14/2005 8:19 AM

I agree with all of you! Every time i get into my girlfriends new X5[xx(], my skin practically crawls and esp when she asks me to drive[xx(][xx(]. Those guys in 3 series are like fruit flies as i just swat them away and give em a good *ick slap off the line as it wipes the smile right off their baseball cap,aviator shade wearing,starbucks drinking know it all faces[B)]. Just the sight of a beemer gags me. The leather has that old moldy smell to it. The best is that their drivers are dupped into leather interior as an upcharge beyond the mfg suggested retail price to the tune of like another $1200+ ?? I can almost bet bmw is in a few Kamasutra books on giving it you know where[:0][:(][:0][:(]. Have a super weekend everyone, BC[:D]
DANG!!! you go boy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts