Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got rear ended by a idiot who was not paying attention.(dumb ass) anyway i am leasing the car i am also gettin it fixed through mercedes collision. at the end of the lease or if i trade it in will they charge me any penalties and how can i find out how much my cars value has gone down

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I feel your pain. The person who hit you or his insurance company is paying for the repair right? If the collision repair folks do it right, there shouldn't be any penalty.<br> <br> On a side note, our ML was rear ended three months ago by a beat-up Ford and he wasn't even apologic. It could be that it was because my wife was driving; if it was me I would've gone balastic(sp).

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello! We have to sell still 53 Comand of systems of C class 203 US version by a wrong supply. The devices are new! 1 year Garantie!Lieferung into the USA possible, with pre-payment or cheque. Unit price 1390. - Dollar. Government inspection department antenna and trunk circuit is installation takes 20 minutes. Take with us to contact on www.mb sonderumbauten.de [email protected] online.de

1 - 4 of 4 Posts