Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my 2002 clk 320, mineral green and oyster! Im thrillled! my dealership experience was pleasant and informative, and i absolutely love the vehicle!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good for you. Ours gets to LA on Monday and then will be shipped to Portland. Hope to get it about a week later. We are getting a Magma Red with Charcoal interior one. Wheels and tires are waiting for it at the tire store. We can hardly wait. Did you buy an extended warranty? How much did you pay if you did?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: i got my car today!

i did not get the extended warrranty...i only drive about 4000 miles/year so mileage wont be a problem, and usually dont keep a vehicle more than 3 years. the 8 year/100k warranty was about 2000.00 (that was a discount per the dealer). you have a year to decide on it.<br> which wheels and tires did you go with? i cannot decide to go with the amg thin spoke/split spoke/or the brabus monoblock v.<br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: Re: i got my car today!

We are putting the AMG SLK wheels 17 inch and Bridgestone RE730 tires. We plan on keeping the car for a while and plan on getting the extended warrantry. Thanks for the info. Now I can work on a lower price.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: i got my car today!

Monte check out several others.. american bankers 800 669 0606 and heritage ins co 800 352 7676 note you can buy the warranty up until the day before the mb warr expires good luck and shop around check the fine print on towing,coverages,and the deductible mark

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congradulations julie, I hope to feel the same excitement listen to this, I ordered my clk 430 cab in march of 2000 and my dealer just contacted me in july with a production date and said, I should be receiving my car in the 1st or 2nd week in september but, I can't hardly wait but anyway goodluck and enjoy your car and make sure you keep it clean

1 - 6 of 6 Posts