Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took delivery yesterday at Prime Motors Cars in Maine. I got the only 06 they had gotten in.
In the picture it has dealer plates because i took this when I went for a test drive 4 days ago, but now has temp. plates!!
THATS MY HOUSE IN THE PICTURE!!!

BTW: Anyone else think the CLS500 is hot & sexy. I think it is!!! I test drove it, but couldn't figure out why it was less powerful tham my ml500[?] The CLS was way to small 2!!!!!

Front View!!!

Dash with DVD nav showing compass

Back!!!

Full leather seats!!!

PS: I got the iPod intergation kit for 249$, 50 off msrp. It works great with my 60gb ipod photo, and the kit is way better than the IPODYOURBMW kit in my 04 X5 4.8is!!! You can have as many playlists as u want, but the bmw can have only 5!!!!
Isn't the weather nice?

I GOT A PSP THE DAY IT CAME OUT!!!

·
Registered
00 ML430,02 c230k co
151 Posts
Wow good for you,you sound like a kid with a new toy,your not too EXCITED are you ?Hey congrats and enjoy yourself.....[;)]

·
Registered
2013 ML-63 AMG, 2010 C350 4matic
221 Posts
Congrats Mickey for your new car, and also your nice house. Can we have a detailed description about your driving impression for the new ML-500 and your comparaison with the X5-4.8. Please use all the ink you can get.

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Congrats on the new truck !! Now take it off road and take some pics ... LOL

·
Registered
ML63, 997TT
130 Posts
jean7of9 - 4/17/2005 11:46 PM
Can we have a detailed description about your driving impression for the new ML-500 and your comparaison with the X5-4.8. Please use all the ink you can get.
ditto :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Is it in Pewter color?

Very Nice Car.

Best Regards.

·
Registered
ML320/LexusLS460/LexusGS350
366 Posts
Not trying to flame you or anything but you seem to purchase a lot of items because they're the most expensive or the "it" thing...and then you brag on them [V] Slow down and let someone else you give you some praise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts