Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everybody,
Just to let you guys know that I am a new member and after doing a lot of research I finally bought a cream puff. It is a very light green 2000 E320 DESIGNO with only 67K miles! The interior is awesome and it is 2-tone Black/Green leather "nappa" (designo colors). I don't know what "NAPPA" means? Even the wood is a different color! It is curled maple, designo-natural. The steering wheel is in leather-/designo-wood. It also came ith the star-tec integrated phone but I think that's a dinosaur now. It's got the heated seats. The paint is just totally awesome with no blemishes. The interior is just as sexy. Let me know what you guys think!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
E320 Elegance 99" (Arabian Gulf Market), Fathers's 500 SEL 86"
81 Posts
Waooow nice and cool man,.,
I hope that u'll make it happy as it does to u.

in my mind I just prefer cream color,

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cruel_storm said:
Waooow nice and cool man,.,
I hope that u'll make it happy as it does to u.

in my mind I just prefer cream color,
Thanks!;)

·
Premium Member
2012 C300 Sport 4Matic and 2003 CLK430 Cabrio
1,919 Posts
Nice Ride and good find. That is a rare car that you will not see every day. The inside takes a bit of time to get use to. But its still hot. :beerchugr:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are right. It is rare. It took me a two hours to fall in love with the interior.

·
Registered
2000 E320, 2007 Land Rover LR3 HSE, 2008 E350
124 Posts
Nice ride with low mileage for an 00 designo model - yes, the interior will need to get used too, otherwise, nice ride!

·
Registered
'00 E430 Sport, '01 SLK320
89 Posts
Nice ride. I love all the interior wood including the steering wheel and shifter knob.

·
W210 Moderator
99 E320
5,044 Posts
i'm looking forward to my Designo seats...from an E55 - charcoal/dark berry.
expected to arrive and fitted in a couple of week. :) congratulations on
your nice find!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
slybydesignw210 said:
pretty sweet, if you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay, she looks realy good.
Well........Let's just say that I paid much more than it was worth:( I basically bought it for the exterior light green color

·
Registered
Oo == oO 98 E320
674 Posts
Odd color combo...& cool! Love the wood!!

Please post your EXACT address so I'll be able to instruct my stealth tow truck driver!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
acarter53 said:
Are you going to change the wheels?
Yes I plan on changing the wheels to AMG monoblocks but that will come in time. Right now my wallet is bruised pretty bad as I paid cash. It will be down the road:)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
johnamoss said:
Odd color combo...& cool! Love the wood!!

Please post your EXACT address so I'll be able to instruct my stealth tow truck driver!
Thanks for the kind remarks. My address is...............................(stealth address);)

·
Registered
My Two Left Feet
3,183 Posts
Hot_E30 said:
Well........Let's just say that I paid much more than it was worth:( I basically bought it for the exterior light green color
Man, I was home thinking about your exterior color, how sweet it is. You have a classic so price isnt a major deal. Sweet body, if I had the fazooles I would have jumped on it too. When ur wallet gets back to level you will feel proud driving that diamond even passing an 07. I saw a baby powder blue clean, gave me the same feeling. When I purchased my car, I actualy went to a dealer who searches for specifics you request, I told him, black with badge interior out of 11 different cars, models, and body types, he called me and showed me my 1998 W210 Opal Black. Ive had alot of comments for the color, I dont see much this color here in San Diego, but when I do, if not maintained the color can look bad, if maintained as I do, she shines and draws looks, claying is what brings her out the most. Once again congrads, I realy like the color :thumbsup:

·
Registered
E-350/2010 4-MATIC (E-320/2000 R.I.P.)
378 Posts
It looks like desert silver in the pics, I have never seen a light green 210! Love the interior!!!

·
Registered
SLK320, MKV Jetta TDI, Mini Cooper S, Lincoln Mark LT
1,712 Posts
The Nappa leather is a better quality and the designo colors make it very unique. Nice find.

·
Registered
E420
111 Posts
Very unique. For the interior, it's either you like it or you don't. anyway congrats.
Hot_E30 Would you min to update your profile?
Frank

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
slybydesignw210 said:
Man, I was home thinking about your exterior color, how sweet it is. You have a classic so price isnt a major deal. Sweet body, if I had the fazooles I would have jumped on it too. When ur wallet gets back to level you will feel proud driving that diamond even passing an 07. I saw a baby powder blue clean, gave me the same feeling. When I purchased my car, I actualy went to a dealer who searches for specifics you request, I told him, black with badge interior out of 11 different cars, models, and body types, he called me and showed me my 1998 W210 Opal Black. Ive had alot of comments for the color, I dont see much this color here in San Diego, but when I do, if not maintained the color can look bad, if maintained as I do, she shines and draws looks, claying is what brings her out the most. Once again congrads, I realy like the color :thumbsup:
Thanks! I too had my heart set on an OPAL BLACK believe it or not. But when I saw this light green, I "knew" this was the one for me.:)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts