Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
91 600SEL
304 Posts
I am so jealous!!! your fleet in your garage is my dream.. you could always get a new wife!!

·
Registered
1994 S320 SWB
703 Posts
lmao, it must be so nice to drop by and decide on a whim to buy an SLR roadster! I hope someday when I'm older, I'll have that lifestyle! enjoy it in good health :)

·
Registered
93 500SEL & 99 S500
1,022 Posts
I love it... Wish i had the cash to do that. Passed by the Ray Catina store in New Jersey earlier today and saw an awesome Aston Martin sitting out front. I'd love to have one of those.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice......

Rhodes...Ok, so how is it possible to sleep at night with that in the garage? Love the garage ART!
Dave :dance:

Rhodes:
Totally worth whatever the cost . . . Absolutely beautiful.* I went to just look last week at used cars, used mind you, and bought a new C300 Sport . . . It's in the garage too! Only driven home from the dealership . . . I don't get it . . . This was my first Sunday, maybe next week.
Cor

·
Registered
2004 Toyota Avalon XLS
1,269 Posts
Whoaaaa!!! LOL hahaha... thats one hell of a garage you've got there. I'm sure that SLR is real good fun... bet that's amazing to drive. I haven't even driven a Mercedes any newer than mine!! I'm missing out, I'm sure.

HAHA, oh, and a fleet of black Benzes, what more could a man want!?

·
Registered
Current 1992 - 500SEL, W124 - 1989 230E (sold)
1,387 Posts
Yeh with garage like that iam sure you can drop by and get brand new wife with like.... shorter skirt and all :)

·
Registered
1994 S500 Sedan
1,214 Posts
was the dealer kind enough to let you know what it was traded in for? had an 09 sl65 crossed your mind at any point (just more practical overall - esp. getting in and out of)? any modifications planned? also, difficult to drive? had the chance to sit in one a month or two ago, visibility was interesting...

w/ any respect, insurance must be a dog on that piece! game plan to keep the wife happy: be the first to massively short whatever company is to be circuit city's suitor! but in the meantime, enjoy every second of your new baby!

·
Registered
1997 Mercedes 600 Coupe & 1995 500 Coupe, 2004 Yamaha R1 200hp 360 pounds
1,146 Posts
take her for a ride in the slr...she will talk again lol

·
Premium Member
1996 S320 (Kuro) 1998 S600 (Weiss)
2,885 Posts
Congratulations! Very nice addition to the family - and in the long run - it'll be cheaper than having kids - hehe. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1984 300D (311,500 miles)
42 Posts
Kudos on having the juevos to step up and close the deal! My beloved has threatened me for hinting at a long term passion i've had for the F355....lol what she doesn't know is i've already thought of the "perfect" personalized plate for it, "IMISSHER". You should now promptly schedule an SLR outing with Leno and his just to put the Mrs. over the edge!!! Cheers

·
Registered
1994 S500 Sedan
1,214 Posts
The SLR belonged to a certain so called celebrity who, no lie, ran out of gas, dropped the car since he bought it there and was passing by, and took a Continental Convertible off to his late appointment.
love it!! a must for the producers of entourage!! i live in the five towns and weve already had an episode shoutout ("hewlett harbor")!! time for yours - on an even more personal level - hehe.

and, heres the sl65: Mercedes-Benz, Home of Mercedes-Benz Luxury Automobiles. 740 lb ft torque! where youre located these will surely be a dime a dozen next to the slr, but you can always add your name to the list! best, j.

·
Registered
1995 S420 19" giovanna's, tint, in-dash tv.1986 mustang LX supercharged 4 eyed pride~
437 Posts
if that is bad, I don't want no good. What do you do to be able to own such examples of automobile engineering?

·
Registered
1973 W115 200 /8
895 Posts
Really didn't know that the SLR was that small... ??
At least compared to the 140.. ;)

Congrats on the two great things in your day. SLR and your wife's promise..
But, we all know women... She'll most likely talk before the week is over..

·
Registered
1995 S420 19" giovanna's, tint, in-dash tv.1986 mustang LX supercharged 4 eyed pride~
437 Posts
What kind of business do you own if you don't mind me asking. Also I hope it is a LLC, I wouldn't want you to use those beautiful autos as collateral for your business. I am green right now my friend, I love your 140, and he others are also incredible. Was it you that said you were an alum of byu?

·
Registered
'91 300SE {Sold}, '96 S600L, '06 sl500
56 Posts
Congratulations on your newest superfun driver!...AND the refinish on the 600. Your garage must love you. And maybe dogs aren't man's best friend after all. Please enjoy that SLR for those of us who can't, and best of luck with the paddles in that beautiful piece of German engineering!

-Benzo

1 - 20 of 42 Posts