Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased an 06 C230 sport. It has a set of 17 inch AMG wheels on it
Which I know are not the stock rims for it. One of the front rims are bent in 3 spots and needs replacing. Called the dealership and they where to look for the casting # put it appears that the have been filled off for some reason. Having a hard time trying to figure them out. Not to familiar with all the models so it's been a nightmare. Dealership said they may ne after market but from what I see the aftermarket AMG wheels are not stamped with AMG. These clearly are. Don't think Benz would allow a company to use their logo. And help would be greatly appreciated. Can anybody tell me what models offerered staggered 17 inch AMG WHEELS. PROBALLY FROM O6 to current. Looks like a current or recent rim design. Posting from my phone can't upload pics from will try and post a pic later. Any help would really really helpful!! Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
a pic would really help but there are several different designs with the amg stamp.. If they have the stamp, they are real.. AMG would never allow an aftermarket company to use their logo, ever. Google search something like "17in amg style wheels" or similar, then look through the images to find yours.

you can also look into having the wheel fixed, if it is not too terrible.. pricing varies on condition but really shouldnt cost more than about $200 imo. that will probably be much cheaper than you will find a replacement wheel for.. amg wheels arent cheap!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts