Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum so I don't really know where to post an introduction post like this so feel free to move it. 馃槵

Hey Everyone,

So I finally pulled the trigger and bought myself a 2018 Mercedes Benz AMG C63S after waiting months to find the "perfect" one. (Attaching pictures below)

Business has been doing well for the past 2 years so as a way to treat myself I decided to buy this C63S and have it shipped to me from Seattle. I've already put 3,500 miles on it in the past 3 months and I've loved every SECOND of it!

Fair warning, I'm not really much of a car guy which is why I'm here to learn as much as possible. I don't really know what else to include in this introduction but if you guys have any recommendations on what I should do to this car, please let me know!

-G

P.S: I'll be at the North Suburbs Cars & Coffee event this Sunday in Vernon Hills, IL... if anyone is in the area and wants to meet up just shoot me a DM.

Attachments

Purple Moderator
99 ML430, 00 ML320, 05 E500 4matic Wagon
Congrats on your new ride.
I am moving the thread to the AMG W205 part of our forums.

Registered
Wow! I am looking at buying a 2018 C63S AMG in the next few weeks. It has about 6100 miles on it. I got on this forum to see if there would be any advice/warnings...etc that would keep me from making a big mistake. I am considering getting some kind of extended warranty on it. Still has about 2 years/9 months left on the original manufacturers warranty. Any advice on that? Any other things I should look out for before buying this car?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts