Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
C32 AMG, Ferrari 360
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want others buy a Broken Bi-Xenon headlamps like me.
They are absolutely no service support. And I sent him e-mails and never answer!!!

http://forums.mbnz.org/forums/messages.asp?messno=7967&id=6&view=t

·
Registered
26 Posts
yeah, I know...life sucks...especially through internet...I still remember that one guy wh...

yeah, I know...life sucks...especially through internet...I still remember that one guy who bought something from me - headlights I think...203 bi xenons or something like that - who complained about something broken off the light after installation so I asked him to mail me some pictures...never received a single picture yet...

greetingz,

·
Registered
C32 AMG, Ferrari 360
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I HAVE SENT YOU E-MAIL BUT YOU DID NOT ANSWER IT.
AND I POSTED IT ON THE FORUM AT 8/18/20...

I HAVE SENT YOU E-MAIL BUT YOU DID NOT ANSWER IT.
AND I POSTED IT ON THE FORUM AT 8/18/2003 11:45:56 PM

If I have pictures of my plastic screws inside the headlights are NOT all the same lenght, what will you do?

BUT YOU ANSWERED MY EMAIL AT 9/8/2003 6:05:05 PM [}:)] [:(!]
OH!!!! ALMOST ONE MONTH MAN!!!! MAYBE YOU WERE TOO BUSY!!!!

http://forums.mbnz.org/forums/messages.asp?messno=8003&id=6&view=t&pg=2

ANYWAY, I FIXED MY HEADLAMPS FROM THE DEALER AND THEY CHARGED ME USD200.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The reply on this forum might have been a month later - I hardly visit this forum - your m...

The reply on this forum might have been a month later - I hardly visit this forum - your mails were all answered within days and I NEVER received a SINGLE picture.

last word written on this subject - greetingz,

·
Registered
C32 AMG, Ferrari 360
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: The reply on this forum might have been a month later - I hardly visit this forum - your m

The reply on this forum might have been a month later - I hardly visit this forum - your mails were all answered within days and I NEVER received a SINGLE picture.

last word written on this subject - greetingz,
Hardly visit this forum.........HAHAHAHA........

·
Registered
Carlsson w203
28 Posts
the problems that you described are prett common.... steve helped me fix it before.... it ...

the problems that you described are prett common.... steve helped me fix it before.... it is a result of you adjusting your headlight too high. it only took me 2 minutes to fix myself. so if they charged you 200 bucks you really got ripped off.

·
Registered
2004 C320
55 Posts
actually from what I have read from this thread and the other one you posted, you are ...

actually from what I have read from this thread and the other one you posted, you are the idiot who can't follow advice or instructions. Many people have tried to tell you how to fix the problem, but you don't seem to want to listen to them.

·
Registered
C32 AMG, Ferrari 360
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am the idiot

Yes, I am the idiot that I have bought a broken Bi-Xenon Headlamps. But I don't really care anyway.
This case has been closed.

·
Registered
C32 AMG
13 Posts
From what i have read regarding your post, yes, you are the idiot who broke the headligh...

From what i have read regarding your post, yes, you are the idiot who broke the headlight units. Then you blamed Steve for your mistake. So no, you did not buy broken headlights. You bought perfeclty ok units, and you broke them.

·
Registered
C32 AMG, Ferrari 360
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I am idiot. [^]
I broke the headlamps.[;)]
Okay? You are absolutely right.[:o)]

Yes, I am idiot. [^]
Okay? You are absolutely right.[:eek:)]

BTW, how much did steve pay you?

·
Registered
C32 AMG
13 Posts
Re: Yes, I am idiot. [^]I broke the headlamps.[;)]Okay? You are absolutely right.[:o)]

Yes, I am idiot. [^]

Ok, there's not much more to talk about is there. You seem to be very clear of your status.

·
Registered
C32 AMG, Ferrari 360
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Yes, I am idiot. [^]I broke the headlamps.[;)]Okay? You are absolutely right.[:o)]

Yes, I am idiot. [^]

As I said, this case has been closed. The headlamps has been fixed.
The Bi-Xenon headlamps I have bought was really broken. But you always said I broke it bymyself.
If you were me, you may know.
Say whatever you like.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts