Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted by Clark Sindorf on December 05, 19100 at 03:48:08:<p>For sale: 40 pcs. Unimog 404 Radio Wagons (ex-German).<p>We can make you the following offer if you take 10 pcs. Unimog 404's RW for US$ 950,- each, loaded into/onto your transport ex-wharf Holland.<p>We have already exported 10 Unimogs to the USA before, so shipping is no problem at all.<p>No time wasters please<p>Please e-mail me on if you have contacted Clark about a better deal for 20 or 30.<br>SayWhen<br><br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: Posted by Clark Sindorf on December 05, 19100 at 03:48:08:<p>: For sale: 40 pcs. Unimog 404 Radio Wagons (ex-German).<p>: We can make you the following offer if you take 10 pcs. Unimog 404's RW for US$ 950,- each, loaded into/onto your transport ex-wharf Holland.<p>: We have already exported 10 Unimogs to the USA before, so shipping is no problem at all.<p>: No time wasters please<p>: Please e-mail me on if you have contacted Clark about a better deal for 20 or 30.<br>: SayWhen<p><br><br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because the wife is pregnant, her BMW is no longer wanted by her. I don't want to sell the BMW for a number of reasons, the #1 is it only has 12K and its a 1989 325is. So we have decided to sell my Defender 90, use that money to buy a used Discovery and out of the deal I get a Unimog.<p>1) I like the radio-box Unimogs, are there any drawbacks to them? What condition can you find the in and at what price?<p>2) How far would you drive you Unimog on a weekly basis?<p>3) What does your wife think about the Unimog?<p>4) I understand crewcabs are rare are they worth it?<p>Thanks,<p>KingSlug<br><br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts