Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I streetrace a lot. My current car is a BMW 3-series fiberglass body with a 500cui Chevy big-block under the hood. The dyno shows 850 horses, and that was even without using the NOS…

Last week I was out doing some adjustments to optimize my new super-charger. I just finished a burnout when this really tanned guy (or maybe he was Spanish) with a New York brim and his gold-tooth displayed pulls up in a Mercedes. �What’s the problem� he says, referring to all the smoke. �I don’t know, it’s my dads car� I reply.

Anyway, he starts to comment my high profile tires (which by the way are 11 inch wide racing slicks). �I guess you wouldn’t fit my brakes with those 14 inch wheels� the guy says. Like if you care when you have a parachute mounted in the back… We continue talking, and I realize that this guy thinks my car is an M3! Like he did not even see the supercharger sticking out of the hood. Well, he did ask about the wheele-bar, but I told him it was the first generation mechanical park-tronic. And he bought it, what a looser!

Then he asks me �do you street-race�. Hey, I have done low 8´s with this car and, can you believe it, this guy wants to race me with his stock (maybe except for the gayish red color) Mercedes! I said �maybe�. �500� he said. I felt sorry for the guy and said �200�. �Deal!� he said. Won’t even cover the gas for the first 100 yards I thought, but what the heck, I will race him just for the fun of it.

Before taking off, the guy revs his engine, like he was trying to impress me. How pathetic… I have done two seasons Indy light so I consider myself an above average driver and I tell you, this guy found his driving-license in a package of Corn-lakes! I have had girlfriends doing better starts than his.

So, if the guy shows up Friday night I will tell you the rest of the story. Take care!

·
Registered
03 C32 AMG , 95 C280
73 Posts
Thats such a good attempt to make fun of me..... If you could spell though...

Very good try top make fun of me.... would of been funnier if you could spell though!

2QIK4U:

"this guy found his driving-license in a package of Corn-lakes! "

What in the world are "Corn-Lakes" ? Ive never seen lakes of corn! I you have tell me where because I want to see them! I'd call the news station! They would probably bring out a film crew to tape it!
It was funny though... I've got a sense of humor, Either way, I didn't get to run today, It rained in Southern Cali! Very rare!

·
Registered
03 C32 AMG , 95 C280
73 Posts
How come you know about that site? Makes me think.......

How come you know about that site? Makes me think.......

·
Registered
'90 560SEL
2,553 Posts
Not YOU N.M.M.......

....My missile was aimed at that idiot who can't satisfy his girlfriend 'cos he is 2quik! (?) [:(]

·
Registered
03 C32 AMG , 95 C280
73 Posts
LOL, Sorry I thought it was aimed at me. My bad.

LOL, Sorry I thought it was aimed at me. My bad.

·
Registered
2001 SLK 320 6MT
462 Posts
lol

·
Registered
1998 C43 AMG
95 Posts
so how did the race go? did the spaniard show up?? keep me posted.

so how did the race go? did the spaniard show up?? keep me posted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts