Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 1017 Posts

·
Premium Member
1999 E320 4Matic (Sold) 2002 E320 4Matic (Sold) 1997 Infinity QX 4 SUV 4x4 (Survival vehicle)
877 Posts
VS needs to change the "Trophy thing." TOP contributor, Likes, and even Likes from BenzWorld Administrator. MORE Trophies for you. There I said it.
Old saying. "Once a friend, ALWAYS a friend" . Jumping ship just because we don't agree on some issues, not an option.
PS. Likes to you, always pisses off the RWNJ's and I like that. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Nice GIF BTW. Flamed in 3..2...1...

hat flirting GIFracoon GIFraccoon eat GIFcat running GIF

·
Registered
2006 B 200 .....& Audi A6..
7,758 Posts
VS needs to change the "Trophy thing." TOP contributor, Likes, and even Likes from BenzWorld Administrator. MORE Trophies for you. There I said it.
Old saying. "Once a friend, ALWAYS a friend" . Jumping ship just because we don't agree on some issues, not an option.
PS. Likes to you, always pisses off the RWNJ's and I like that. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Nice GIF BTW. Flamed in 3..2...1...

hat flirting GIFracoon GIFraccoon eat GIFcat running GIF

Damn ...those are great.

Wish I knew how to get my "Hoppy" short videos in here..

She always came when I called and always replaced the compost lid as she climbed out and after rummaging around for more veggie scraps. ..and then she would come up on the deck to see me if I called her up..

....and then it was back to the forest with her kids until the next day or night..

I do miss the interactions with her...:cry:

·
Premium Member
1999 E320 4Matic (Sold) 2002 E320 4Matic (Sold) 1997 Infinity QX 4 SUV 4x4 (Survival vehicle)
877 Posts
.Vid won't go in...so we need a delete "icon"..

Hey Devours. Upload your short vids to the web. Pretty much anywhere will do. That way your vids will have a URL (web address) which can be easily dropped right into BWOT.
Would really like to see them.

youtube option.

·
Premium Member
877 Posts
Here is how to..........here in BW.

Please don't be afraid to explore and test out things to see how they work on the site.

Although you can certainly use the "insert image" icon to upload an image to your post, you can also just drag and drop it to the text editor or even copy/paste it into there! :)
View attachment 2601750
(I took this photo at one of my favorite Texas State Parks.)

You can easily share videos just by adding the URL directly into the text editor!

Gif links from sites like giphy.com will display automatically just by adding the gif URL directly in the text editor. Try it!

I am also a huge fan of the dark mode for the community. What is your favorite feature?

I will be here to answer questions and to help you navigate, as needed. :)

- Cricket

·
Registered
2006 B 200 .....& Audi A6..
7,758 Posts
I use chrome..I went to youtube but there is no upload button on the homepage....it sends me to my email if I ask about uploading to youtube..??

I can drag the video anywhere with a split screen.....I tried that here but in the end it was a no go..

·
Premium Member
877 Posts
Devours. I have posted your issue with the site administrators. They are actually good guys just doing their jobs.

Cricket or Jeff.
Can you please help Devours in the OT section. He has video on his computer that he wants to share with us.
Post below.

·
Premium Member
877 Posts
Devours. Site Administrator replied with this.

Hey Devours. Upload your short vids to the web. Pretty much anywhere will do. That way your vids will have a URL (web address) which can be easily dropped right into BWOT.
Would really like to see them.

youtube option.

To upload a video to youtube there is a tutorial here: https://www.wikihow.com/Upload-a-Video-to-YouTube

After you upload the video you can copy paste the URL form youtube into the post to embed the video.

-Philip

·
Premium Member
877 Posts
Instagram......no likes.??

So, what's the reasoning behind the change? Instagram says removing public likes could possibly make the user experience better, with less pressure to rack up likes.

Maybe VS will do the same.!!!

funny face GIF

·
Registered
Departed 1998 SL500 (and the Pano is in Bogota)
10,970 Posts
I am concerned too as you haven't posted here for 2 days !!

Actually no one had posted in BOWT for a stretch of over 14 hours a while back.

·
Premium Member
877 Posts
Holiday weekend maybe.???? Times are a changin tho.💀💀💀

981 - 1000 of 1017 Posts