Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

941 - 960 of 972 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter 4 days ago Below is what Cricket posted in the help section. I just drag and drop gifs from giphy.com directly into the text box.

Please don't be afraid to explore and test out things to see how they work on the site.

Although you can certainly use the "insert image" icon to upload an image to your post, you can also just drag and drop it to the text editor or even copy/paste it into there! :)

(I took this photo at one of my favorite Texas State Parks.)

You can easily share videos just by adding the URL directly into the text editor!

Gif links from sites like giphy.com will display automatically just by adding the gif URL directly in the text editor. Try it!

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
^^^
Well that did not work. Just came up as a link.
ALMOST ALL previous gifs before the switch have stopped working as well, including my favorite "guy getting a shave" :mad: .

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
GT. I can tell you are having waaaay too much fun on this new platform. :LOL:
What happened to your signature "From Floridah with nothing but love" It has been replaced with 1/2 a car.:ROFLMAO:
I have to click on it to see the other 1/2.

941 - 960 of 972 Posts
About this Discussion
971 Replies
49 Participants
GreenT
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing