Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1993 Mercedes 400E 127K . Garage kept. moving

I emailed the guy about 30 minutes after he posted, no response. Apparently he has had enough emails now. Drat.

Last 400e that I missed out on was $1850 with the person in a similar situation, I even got to test drive it out but by the time I came back with cash it was sold. One of these days I will get to a deal in time.

Just venting, don't mind me.

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
$850? $850! $850!!! Are you kidding me?

The seller has no clue of what the car is worth despite being the original purchaser? WTF?

Let's just hope that it goes to a worthy buyer and doesn't get the 37 TVs workover.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
$850? $850! $850!!! Are you kidding me?

The seller has no clue of what the car is worth despite being the original purchaser? WTF?

Let's just hope that it goes to a worthy buyer and doesn't get the 37 TVs workover.
AUGGIE ! AUGGIE ! Put your damn glasses back on !

He said $1850 damn it not $850 !

How do you ever find your way home in the dark...sheeeesh :D

EDIT: WOOPS Stormtigers you big dufus ! Maybe you should get your eyes checked ! Apologize to that man !
The craiglist ad does say $850 - $1850 was the one the PO missed out on before !

$850 Aare you kidding me ? $850 - Your stealing the thing for $850 !

Sorry Auggie ! My Biggie - yet again !

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AUGGIE ! AUGGIE ! Put your damn glasses back on !

He said $1850 damn it not $850 !

How do you ever find your way home in the dark...sheeeesh :D
The craigslist posting I posted originally is a 400e for $850. The other one I was talking about is different, it was $1850. it just happened to have the same numbers in it.

I fully expect the purchaser to come sign up for this forum, talking about full dealer documentation, harness, evap, transmission all replaced. Oh and he just happened to find $10k cash in the spare tire well.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
a slight red flag might be that they used a picture of a 300E in the ad.

but anyway, just saw this for sale around here, nice looking car!
Mercedes 92 400E

1 - 7 of 7 Posts