Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know absolutely nothing about cars and that makes it somewhat harder to search for answers online.. anyway i have two spots that are dripping under my clk320.. one is to the right of the exhaust which i believe is normal the other is somewhat in the middle of the car under the trunk. this one is leaving a huge puddle continuously. they both look like they're coming from some sort of spickets/wing nut thing i dono how to describe it? i think there's nothing to worry about but i was just curious what these "drains" are?

·
Registered
99CLK320
1,480 Posts
do these puddles occurr after it rains? after you have been using the air conditioning? is there a pattern like, it always happens when.......?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The puddles wer eon the ground this afternoon after I hadn't driven the car in 24 hours. I decided to drive with the heat off today thinking maybe that's what it was and the puddles still formed. It's also been cold so on days prior the heat was on

·
Registered
Mercedes CLK 230 kompressor
282 Posts
i guess there's nothing to worry since my car leaves some traces of water in the exact areas where the two drainage "pipes" are located , at the back of he car...even if i don't turn on the a/c,not everytime though...i'm not sure but i know it's normal since they kinda are to say so the "exhausts" of the a/c.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts