Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1997 S666-The Beast
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone - afraid im flooding the boards with this, as I have uploaded videos on a range of Benzs - :)

:bowdown: Brabus, AMG, Lorinser, ART, Carlsson etc.... the Brabus Rocket, the CARLSSON AIGNER CK65 RS "Eau Rouge" blah blah blah..... eye candy for Benz lovers everywhere... :cool:

Ive imbedded them here for your convenience, should you be interested :thumbsup:

Cheers and have a nice week!

Sorry the DVD was free with a Benz mag I bought a year or so ago, and thought I should share the contents with other Benz lovers. Regrettably, it was a Japanese DVD, so the language can be Japanese, German or English and always Japanese subtitles - but regardless of language, great cars look awesome anywhere in the world.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1997 S666-The Beast
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are there any W123's?
Regretably no, however many Benz owners like myself have either owned / currently own / appreciate a variety of Mercedes models. I have owned the W202, W140, and W126 models... and I love many of the modern customised models... so I put the links here in case any W123 owners might also like Benzs in general.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts