Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
CLK430
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having trouble finding a 3mm hubcentric spacer for w208. Anyone know where I can get one? Eibach and H&R don't make one [:(]

·
Registered
2002 CLK-430
166 Posts
Try calling Luke at Tire Rack. He told me that he was getting some 3mm spacers manufactured by May 4th. [^]

Cheers,
Frankie

·
Registered
CLK430
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well crap Frank, you said I was gonna need one for those Moven CL2's for the front?!?!? So I don't need one? Even better

Frank - 5/10/2005 8:03 PM

No one makes it. It's too thin to have a lip and shouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
1999 CLK430 Coupe
317 Posts
I have a 5mm spacer made by H&R for mercedes. 5mm is the smallest size they make. I have a 2 brand new still wrapped spacers if you want them PM me.

·
Registered
CLK430
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, I think I'm going to just wait until my tires, wheels, springs and shocks get here, then put them on and see what rubs or doesn't rub

·
Premium Member
CLK / ML
4,077 Posts
What I meant was no one makes a "HUBCENTRIC" 3mm spacer. All you can get is a flat no hubcentric lip spacer which I am using

DanStubbs - 5/10/2005 10:01 PM

Well crap Frank, you said I was gonna need one for those Moven CL2's for the front?!?!? So I don't need one? Even better

Frank - 5/10/2005 8:03 PM

No one makes it. It's too thin to have a lip and shouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
CLK430
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah ok.......wonder if I could find a 1mm spacer, seems like that is all you would need to accomplish that since the front offset is only off by one. I'm thinking I might use a 10mm spacer on the rear, just for looks, what do you think?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts