2018 C63 AMG
HP Tuners Pro Feature Set Updates
We are excited to announce that the Pro Feature Set is scheduled to be released December 2018!
At the initial launch, Pro Feature Set will give you the ability to use Pro Link, and Expander Hub.
Future updates of the Pro Feature Set will follow with stand alone logging (vehicle dependent),
Bluetooth flashing, and more.
Pro Feature Set
• Stand Alone Logging (vehicle dependent)
• Built in Accelerometer Logging
• BlueTooth Flashing (vehicle dependent)
• HPTnet Activation (MPVI2 display port)
_- Data Broadcasting
_- Wireless Sensors
_- Pro Link Support
_- Expander Hub Support
Cost of the Pro Feature Set will be $249.99 and will include a FREE Pro Link
Click here to visit the Pro Feature Set product page
Introducing the HP Tuners Pro Link
Along with the Pro Feature Set we will also launch our Pro Link.
Together with the Pro Feature Set, the Pro Link will allow you to import two analog and one
CAN signal such as a wide Band O2 or boost pressure sensor, further enhancing your calibration
and logging experience.
• 2x dedicated 0-5V analog inputs
• 1x CAN bus input (500kb)
• 100Hz sampling rate
• HPTnet cable (male) to 5 wire harness
• For MPVI2 ONLY
This device will be FREE with the Pro Feature Set, and will be provided for FREE to
customers that have upgraded from an MPVI PRO
Should you need a replacement Pro Link the cost will be $34.99
Click here to visit the Pro Link product page
The Expander Hub is expected to be released in Q1 of 2019.
The Expander Hub will offer a wider variety of inputs and analog outputs, and the capability of
Bluetooth pairing with the MPVI2.
It will be the ultimate tool for the professional tuner that will help you perfect your calibration by
integrating any device you need to use.
• 2x dedicated 0-5V analog outputs
• 4x universal pins capable of analog input, digital input, PWM input, digital output, or PWM output
• 2x external CAN bus inputs
• 100 Hz analog signal acquisition rate
• Configurable and field updatable via HPTnet (wired mini display port)
• Configuration data is non-volatile (remembers its settings)
• HPTnet via Bluetooth pairing to MPVI2 enabled
This device will be an additional charge (TBD), and will need to be purchased separately
from the Pro Feature Set
1. New MPVI2 Buyer ? Purchase an MPVI2 with Pro Feature Set and the Pro Link cable
will come FREE in the MPVI2 box. ($549.98 plus shipping)
2. Existing MPVI2 Owner ? Purchase Pro Feature Set and receive Pro Link for FREE
($249.99 plus shipping).
3. Upgrade MPVI Std Owner ? Upgrade MPVI Std to MPVI2, you must also purchase
Pro Feature Set to receive a Pro Link ($438.99 plus shipping).
4. Upgrade MPVI Pro Owner ? Upgrade MPVI Pro to MPVI2, Pro Feature Set and
Pro Link is provided FREE of charge ($189.00 plus shipping).
5. Existing Upgraded MPVI2 Owner – Already upgraded your MPVI Pro to MPVI2,
Pro Feature Set and Pro Link is provided FREE of charge (plus shipping) for a
limited time only. Contact SUPPORT HERE should you require a Pro Link cable.
Click here for details about the upgrade process
For the full VCM Editor Change Log, please see the following link:
For the full VCM Scanner Change Log, please see the following link: