Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
2018 C63 AMG
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am part of the Marketing team at HP Tuners. We are constantly working on expanding our support and have recently expanded our support for Mercedes!

For those of you that have not heard of HP Tuners we provide vehicle calibration solutions for the professional tuner, and for the hobbyist that is learning how to tune on their own.
If you are interested in learning more about our MPVI2 interface and VCM Suite 4 software, please visit our website - https://www.hptuners.com/
You can also feel free so send me a pm on here with any questions or concerns, and I will do my best to keep an eye out for posts related to our product.

Thank You!

·
2000 S430, 2003 S430, 2000 S500, 2003 S600 TT, 2005 E320 CDI, and 2006 S500 4Matic
6,909 Posts
Hi HP Tuners,

Just looked at your site. I see that you do support Mercedes-Benz cars. Given the number of M113 V8's out there (E500's, S430's, S500's and so on), is that an engine family that you would consider supporting for tuning purposes? One of the great things about that engine is its reliability, and sticking a turbo on one is something that I've seen no small amount of interest in.

Reactions: 18163.175

·
Vendor
2018 C63 AMG
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi HP Tuners,

Just looked at your site. I see that you do support Mercedes-Benz cars. Given the number of M113 V8's out there (E500's, S430's, S500's and so on), is that an engine family that you would consider supporting for tuning purposes? One of the great things about that engine is its reliability, and sticking a turbo on one is something that I've seen no small amount of interest in.
We do plan to continue to expand out support for Mercedes, however I don't have specific details about which engines, or when it might be available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.