Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just asked by someone to show how these little wipers work and I couldn't!
I do not know how to make them work.

Anyone? help...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Your regular wipers have to be on and when you use the washers the light wipers come on. They don't continually run.

G

·
0 Posts
I think the headlights have too be on, then push
the window washer control switch

·
Registered
86 560SEL
1,324 Posts
The headligh wipers only move once or twice, by the time you get out of the car to check, it's over. Best to have a friend to keep his or her eyes on to see if they move at all. And you need to use the windshield cleaning feature to activate it.

·
Registered
573 Posts
put your parking or main headlights on.....and press the wash/wipe function for the windscreen wipers...your headlight wipers will come on the time that your main wipers do.

you can stand outside with the drivers window down...and press the wash/wipe......you'll have more than enough time to step to the front of the car and see them in action.[:)]

·
Registered
1988 420SEL, for sale
317 Posts
I checked my headlight wipers by looking at the reflection from my garage door windows. Or a shiny back end of a dark color van while waiting in traffic might work. Headlights on, then press the windshield washer. The headlight wiper only cycles about twice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts