Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I'm having a bit of trouble. I have been having some airbag light trouble and I have narrowed it down to either the seat pad sensor in the passenger seat or its a problem with the airbag sensor module.

I bought a seat pad emulator and it seems fine so i bought a airbag sensor module and I'm trying to fit it.

Now I'm usually not too bad with cars, but I'm trying to get into the lower centre console (under the gear lever and the handbrake) as I believe that is where the airbag sensor is located, as I have a new one to change with it.

Now for the life of me I cant work out how to remove the centre console... im guessing that maybe I have to remove the handbrake and the gearstick somehow, but I am a bit tentative to force anything as mu missus will kill me if I wreck her car (again) haha.

So does anyone have any tips on how to remove it. Or does anyone have any links a service manual as I cant find one online and I don't really want to pay $60 for an actual manual to just find out how to remove one console.

Btw it is a 2003 automatic elegance a160 model.
Thanks very much in advance for a any help with this.

Ryan :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts