Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Most people that I know of personally are not into FB, Twitter and all the others...but I guess if it's not your thing, can't view the video...

To access that link, you need to login to FB and join the private r129 group where it is posted.
Does this "Face Book" something benefitial for the user, so that you cannot post here ?

·
7,939 Posts
Where is it on their portal. Cannot find it there...

Mava don't do facebook. I had to borrow an account to get in...

Thanks,

Martin

·
Registered
865 Posts
Where is it on their portal. Cannot find it there...

Mava don't do facebook. I had to borrow an account to get in...

Thanks,

Martin

Martin, it’s there. You have to actually join the group. Can’t just login to Facebook. Once you join and are approved, the link works just fine.

Search for “Michel Buron” in the group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Damn sorry I posted... didn’t mean to cause any aggravation.
Lol. Some of these replies. Thanks for posting, Ears, I think it's a great deal if it works out. I saw it in the group but I appreciate the reminder. Hopefully the seller can supply what I need...

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bit the bullet and bought one. Happy to report back once it’s delivered and installed. My overhead console is dirty and cracked so a new one is needed. Didn’t feel like trying to repair the old brittle plastic.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
13 Participants
jeebus31
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing