Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as it pains me :crybaby2: I may need to sell my baby. I have the 2007 E550 4Matic Sport P2 package Flint Grey, black leather with 12500 miles. Can anyone recommend how I might price this car for sale. Kelly Blue Book does not list it yet. Thanks for any advice.:bowdown:

·
Registered
ML550, W212 E350 4 matic, 1966 Corvette C2 convt.
2,675 Posts
This is not a good time to sell with the 08's to come out shortly and the dealers discounting the 07's rather steeply. I would take MSRP less 10% which takes it down to dealer raw cost. From that figure I would take .15 per mile that you have on your car and then another 15% from that figure as it is used and almost a model year old. The balance should give you a ball park asking figure.

·
Registered
07 E63 AMG Black on Black
446 Posts
erpeters3 said:
As much as it pains me :crybaby2: I may need to sell my baby. I have the 2007 E550 4Matic Sport P2 package Flint Grey, black leather with 12500 miles. Can anyone recommend how I might price this car for sale. Kelly Blue Book does not list it yet. Thanks for any advice.:bowdown:
Where are you located? West coast by any chance... California? I have been looking at 07 E550's to replace my E500. Dealers have them out here, loaded and zero miles at $57K ... with some room to wiggle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts