Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have w221 S500L with ABC.How can i lower the car?I can see on ebay lowering kits for w221 but has anybody tried any of this kits?
Thanx.

·
Registered
5 Posts
w221 lowering links

hi

We used lowering links from lowermyairride.co.uk and found them very good value.

The guys are always on hand should you need any advice

shabbs

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi

We used lowering links from lowermyairride.co.uk and found them very good value.

The guys are always on hand should you need any advice

shabbs
I think im gona use their product cuz it is not expensive and i can see a lot of pozitive feedback.
What do you think how low should i drop it?I dont want to over do it cuz i just want it to be a little sportiet?Do you know how much lower is stock S63 than S550?Is AMG lower at all?
Thank you guys for answering my questions and i am sorry for my english....it is not perfect...

·
Registered
212 Posts
lowering an s-class is lowering pretensions and standards. :D :nono:

You wont make an 5 meter sedan any more "sporty" with it. Its still a big car... and it wont get faster by that. Its as fast and good as it is.
Invest the money in training your driving skills. "sporty" average drivers mostly cant do the stuff guys trained driving the heavy armored S-Class can do.

"Do you know how much lower is stock S63 than S550"

About 30mm but the chassis is still an pneumatic controlled (active body control) just based one the stock.

An "adjustet airride" if you will.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx for replying.
I didnt mean that it will be sportier in its performanse...i meant that it would look sportier when its lower.
So i will go for the 30-35mm dropdown ...Thanx.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts