Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2007 B180 cdi
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! I broke my rear left glass window other day by accident, and buy new glass, but now I have a problem how to install it. I removed all rubber around, and door panels, but there is no space and way how to slide window down into the door and hook it up on slider. I tried all combinations, but ne way. Is there any manual how to do it, I try to find it, but with no luck?! Thank you!

·
Registered
2006 B 200 .....& Audi A6..
9,495 Posts
You might have to remove all of the large rivets that hold the inner panel to the outer door panel. You must drill the rivets out and replace them after your work is completed.

·
Registered
2007 B180 cdi
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already do that. My main problem is angle how to put new window into the door. I tried on milion ways and it seems imposibile

·
Registered
9,495 Posts
If you fill in your profile, we would know where you are.(upper right corner..).and a few more details about you..(always good for both of us ..)

Sorry, I've never done it. Would working with 2nd person make it possible?

Can you contact a car winder repair shop and ask them how they would do this repair? They must do this repair every few days.

·
Registered
2007 B180 cdi
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My profile is filled up bud. Yes, I'll try to contact service, This looks like mission impossibile

·
Registered
2007 B180 cdi
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you guys. I finnaly finish it somehow. All rubber around window must be removed, and it need from outside to push window down with right edge first, and than rest of it. It must be perfect angle. Then, window go all down in door, get back all rubber on place,and than you can pull window up so it can be passed in stock. Just I must to tell that I need to remove door lock actuator too so this job is really pain for hobbies. :)

·
Registered
9,495 Posts
My profile is filled up bud. Yes, I'll try to contact service, This looks like mission impossibile
When touching your flag..it does not identify where you are....(everyone else here shows their country..) ..and absolutely no info showing about you ..that's why I asked for your profile here....or even a country showing..?

·
Registered
2007 B180 cdi
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I filled up all buddy. I screen shoot to show you how it looks at me. I am from Serbia, Europe, car is B180cdi 2007

1 - 9 of 9 Posts