Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddies,

I bought an aftermarket double din receiver about two months ago and still not able to install it onto my 2005 ML500. I can not find the wiring diagram of the ML500, although I have the wiring instruction of the double-din receiver.

BTW, the dealer would charge me about $500, TOO MUCH!
Also I bought the repair mechanics' DVD/program, which is not able to be installed onto the computer due to some disgusting problem.

Appreciate if anybody can be of help or suggestion.

·
Registered
1999 ML 430
394 Posts
If $500 is too much for just about anything,

you've bought the wrong car; they ain't for poor people.

·
Registered
1990 190E 2.6,.... 1998 ML320, 2005 ML500SE
3,103 Posts
Actually I bought an aftermarket double din receiver about two months ago and still not able to install it onto my 2005 ML500. The reason is I can not find the wiring diagram of the ML500, although I have the wiring instruction of the double-din receiver.

BTW, the dealer would charge me about $500, TOO MUCH!
Also I bought the repair mechanics' DVD/program, which is not able to be installed onto the computer due to some disgusting problem.

Appreciate if you or anybody can be of any help.
You may want to subscribe to AllData.com. It's fairly cheep for a one year subscription. Alldata has a lot of repair information for your ML and all the electrical diagrams. Not the best but the cheepest. The problem with the electrical diagrams is that you have to print out the set you want to look at and paste them together for easier viewing.
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts