Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i have noticed some people on here have those badges that mercedes sends them representing how many miles are on there car?? How do i go about getting one of these?? Do u have to be the original owner or what?? I just bought the car about a 6 months ago but i would love to get one for my car??

My 190e 2.3 has 257,000 miles on it. Which ones would i qualify to get and how do i get them? thanks!

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
MB dealership. and fill the paper work out..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

If you go to MBUSA.com and click on the page titled " heritage classic community" there you will find an application to download and fill out. Fill it out.Take it to a MB dealer along with the vehicle to be honored (for verification).Have the dealer service manager or some other official person sign and stamp the application.Put it in the mail to corporate headquarters (address is on the application.Do this yourself) and wait a few weeks. You'll get a nice badge for free as well as a framed certificate mounted in a hard folding booklike thing. Very nice and free. What other auto company does this? None that I know of.
If you have trouble finding the application PM me and I will send you a blank form (PDF sitting in my computer somewhere)

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
He...he...the service advisor who signed mine had never seen one. He actually walked out to look at the car and verify the odo reading.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts