Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was really curious to where I could take my car to make it soo that my car can play dvds while the car's in motion. And also, I wanted to know that after the wire has been changed around in the car to make the dvd in motion work, will that cuase any other problems in the car? and do they remove anything from the car like a piece of wire or anything like that to make this dvd in motion work? thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My last car ('06 IS 250) you had to apply the hand break in order to get the dvd player to work. They guy that installed my headrest tv's did the wire thing your talking about to get the the controls to unlock so that i can use my navi while i drive. the Dvd player worked but after 10mph it cut of. The c300 doesnt come with a safety feature. They only thing i say that i can help you out with out cutting anywires, is the NAV-tv vehicle in motion module.

Check out the NAV-TV section, they have em for a group buy:
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/nav-tv/1359109-group-buy-08-c-class-products.html

·
Registered
44 Posts
TRUST ME DON'T GET IT IN MOTION...DO THAT AT HOME NOT WHILE YOUR ON THE ROAD. I DONT THINK ITS WORTH GOING TO JAIL FOR HITTING AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER WHILE YOUR CHECKING OUT WHAT IS GOING ON THE DISPLAY INSTEAD OF PAYING ATTENTION TO WHERE YOU SHOULD AND THAT IS ON THE ROAD.

·
Registered
158 Posts
It's not for the driver obviously. I dont need a nav running so it would be beneficial to the other passengers to be able to watch a DVD on the screen while im driving. It has nothing to do with the driver, at least i should hope not.

And the Nav-TV website already has this available for the car, and its only a couple hundred bucks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
alright think its time to ban benzman before he makes himself look like an a**hole a little more. Moderator? (this is not the only thread hes made obnoxious responses in)

·
Registered
18 Posts
alright think its time to ban benzman before he makes himself look like an a**hole a little more. Moderator? (this is not the only thread hes made obnoxious responses in)
+1 This guy is a douche bag. He has yet to add a reasonable comment except for bashing other people for their ideas and likes/dislikes...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts