Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2005 w203, 2013 Town & Country
2,181 Posts
built it or pay some one to built it...modify a AMG or other kit - pay some one to modify an a AMG or other kit... may I ask why you want it?
thanks
Jake

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dual exhaust for an inline-4? Why? You'll probably just wind up attracting people in 330's, IS300's, R/TSX's, Civics, etc, who want to see whether your car moves like a V8 or just poses as one.

·
Registered
04c230k sport sedan
224 Posts
i have dual rear exhaust on my c230k. it was all custom but there are kits availible that run around 1400 bucks. my custom exhaust was around 400 including the magnaflow muffler they put on, exhaust tips, and the custom manderal bending to bend the y pipe so that it fits under the bumper and out the passenger side. the one thing i dont like about my dual exhaust is the tips stick pretty far out behind the bumper. i am in the process of looking for shorter tips. if you want pics just send me an email at [email protected] and i will be happy to forward you a link with pics of my car (as i have already posted them on here about 4 times).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just wanna do dual exhaust cause i think it makes the car look better....... not trying to make my car look "strong" or "powerful" or anything like that just tryna make it look better

·
Registered
05 c230 sport sedan
106 Posts
in that case get some c55 amg emblems too...jk[:p]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts