Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1996 E320
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to figure out where and how to turn on the fog lights on my 96' E320? Can someone help? :confused:

·
Registered
1959 220S cabriolet, 1983 240D original owner, 1999 E300 turbo diesel, 1988 560SL, 2003 SLK320
3,513 Posts
Turn your headlights on. Pull the headlight switch out one click - your front fog lights will come on. Pull your headlight switch out to the second click - both front and rear fog lights come on. There is only one fog light in the rear, on the driver's side. It's all covered in your owner's manual.

Len

·
Registered
1996 210.020
3,972 Posts
The owner's manual is always a good place to start.

I'll save you some time. Turn the headlights on, then pull the knob out one click. Two clicks also turns on the rear foglamp.

·
Registered
1996 E320
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, yeah I know it seemed like an elementary question but I just got it used as-is. So I'm learning as I go. Thanks for the info! :)

·
Registered
99 E430 Sport
115 Posts
sokoloff said:
Turn your headlights on. Pull the headlight switch out one click - your front fog lights will come on. Pull your headlight switch out to the second click - both front and rear fog lights come on. There is only one fog light in the rear, on the driver's side. It's all covered in your owner's manual.

Len
OMG finally i get the answer, i was wondering what the second pull was, now i know but i don't understand why is it only on one side?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts