Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2010 ML350 Bluetec
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for the past 30 mins using the search feature and came across a no working site.. www.peterfagerlin.com .. Does anyone have directions? Is there really no Service Manual for this vehicle?

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
CURRENT: 2011 SL550, 2011 C300 FORMER: ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
19,160 Posts
Look here: www.keysolutions.com/M-Class.nsf and search for “brakes�.

It’s very easy. The hardest part can be removing the rotors from the hub as they sometimes get “welded� on by rust and heat. If you are replacing your rotors, then you can just use a large hammer to “persuade� them. Do be careful on the rears, though, as the rotor actually has an inner drum for the parking brake. Otherwise, if you’ve ever worked with disc brakes before, it’s about as easy as they come.

- RODNEY

·
Registered
526 Posts
washington dc ML,

Where in DC do you live? I live in Annandale, and work near the Navy Yard, just off South Capital, although today, I'm out in Reston working, but I'd be happy to help you change your pads and rotors. It would have to be one afternoon/evening Mon, Tue or Wed. Probably take us about an hour, or so. I've got a ML430 1999 and I changed mine with very little difficulty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts