Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
02 E55; 99 CLK430 (Sold)
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I seemed to consume a few too many shots and beers. I went home, threw up and passed out. I hardly ever puke but last night apparently I was a little drunk. Here's where the sad part comes in. My fiance told me this morning that when she and her friend got home last night they crawled into the spare bed I passed out in. She proceeded to say "Hey, we're going to go upstairs and make out. You wanna come with us?" My answer......."No, I'm alright." I don't even remember it. Anyone have a worse story from last night?

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
Yeah! I could only get it up twice and they kicked me out........... Did you find my wallet?

[;)]

·
Registered
576 Posts
Lesson to be learned there is no reason to drink! But one should always act drunk.
Funny thing, i had a similar experience and similar circumstances.
Mustafa_aleem
Demon_possessed
[}:)][}:)][}:)]

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
jtbeche - 5/15/2005 5:16 PM

Yesterday I seemed to consume a few too many shots and beers. I went home, threw up and passed out. I hardly ever puke but last night apparently I was a little drunk. Here's where the sad part comes in. My fiance told me this morning that when she and her friend got home last night they crawled into the spare bed I passed out in. She proceeded to say "Hey, we're going to go upstairs and make out. You wanna come with us?" My answer......."No, I'm alright." I don't even remember it. Anyone have a worse story from last night?
That must suck,... I'd be pissed!!

But hopefully this oppertunity will present itself many times again.

·
Registered
254 Posts
jtbeche - 5/15/2005 12:16 PM

this girl approached my buddy and i in this bar and said she wanted both of us tonight, we said sure why not, we took her to a hotel that we were staying at while we were on vacation. We started it up, my friend was drunk, couldnt get it up, she got mad, slapped him and left. greaaaaaatttttt

·
Registered
2002 430clk;2005 Yamaha YZF R1;08 Range Rover Sport
1,290 Posts
Damn, thats where I left my watch....can I have it back?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts