Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its getting harder for me to wash my C outside and I havent cleaned it in about 2-2 1/2 weeks now and its pretty dirty. The weather is not cooperating at all.

How often you guys wash your C's?[:)]

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
whenever I have time:)

mostly every week[:)]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Twice a week

I try to wash it twice a week, along with my other vehicle ('03 Ford Bantam Pick-up), depending on the weather. It's rainy season right now, so it does not stay clean for long[:(]. We do need the rain though, so I guess I can't complain.

I clean it on the inside every second week. It's mostly just me using it, so it doesn't really get dirty on the inside. My dad taught me one golden rule: A car is not a cafeteria; you don't eat or drink in it! Also, unless you are suicidal, do not try to light up a cigarette in my car!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
by hand or auto car wash?...

by hand or auto car wash?

·
Registered
C320 Coupe
7 Posts
Once a week (wash)
but mid week I dust off the body dirt and use Meguiar's spray on wax (...

Once a week (wash)
but mid week I dust off the body dirt and use Meguiar's spray on wax (without washing), then painfully scrape the brake dust off the rims.

·
Registered
2004 C230 sedan
39 Posts
I wash it at least every other week, sometimes once a week, depending on how much driving ...

I wash it at least every other week, sometimes once a week, depending on how much driving I do and weather conditions. Sure glad I went with Pewter instead of Black because I would never be happy with having to wash it THAT often.

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
My 'people' come and wash it at my house w/low pressure deonized water once a week unles...

My 'people' come and wash it at my house w/low pressure deonized water once a week unless there is a 'special' occasion lol

·
Registered
02 c240
31 Posts
how much does it cost for your 'people' to come wash your car? heh tell em to come to my...

how much does it cost for your 'people' to come wash your car? heh tell em to come to my housee too!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Once a week with hand including the brake dust that sits inside the wheel.
I usually wa...

Once a week with hand including the brake dust that sits inside the wheel.
I usually wash all my cars at once. Very tired but very happy to see them clean :D

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When I worked at my freinds car wash...the owner has a C320 and washes it every 2 days t...

When I worked at my freinds car wash...the owner has a C320 and washes it every 2 days through the automatic wash.[:0]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts