Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly, I have decided it is time to sell the 2.5T. I really do not use it any more, and it just sits in my yard. It runs and drives. It smokes a little when first started but none after. It drives fine, does shift hard from 2-3rd. Body is in pretty good condition other than a place where it was wrecked (very very minor, just a crack). I do have a clear title. Has new headlights, and tires are good. I believe it will need to have the injectors rebuilt, because they are kind of loud. But the car does run good and still has plenty of power. Cruise works, drivers window and right rear windows work, A/c works, heater works, seats are in good condition. It has 196,000 miles. Sunroof also works. Recently passed NC inspection. No rust. So, how much should i sell it for?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes haha, every time I drive it i say im going to keep it because it really is a good car. But it is finally time haha.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I would love to add a diesel to the family, there are not many diesel 201's here in MA, in fact, I have never seen a diesel 201 here.

Anyway, please do post some photos, we may be able to work something out that is, if I can find room to park in our driveway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts