Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

How much do used CLK430 AMG wheels with tires go for?

791 Views 3 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  alex cucu
G
Just an estimate.<p>Thanks,<br>Bryan<br>
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New take-off wheels with tires go for $800 - $1200 per set...

Depending on the tires. Continental SportContacts go for less than the Michelin Pilot Sport (or Pilot MXX3). I don't know of any other brands currently being offered by M-B from the factory on these 17" rims. Subtract more for use over 500 miles or so, or any kind of damage.<p>Note that the whole set can be purchased brand new with Continental SportContact tires for $1800 from TireRack.com.<br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. Damn, I thought they'd be worth more! :)

: Depending on the tires. Continental SportContacts go for less than the Michelin Pilot Sport (or Pilot MXX3). I don't know of any other brands currently being offered by M-B from the factory on these 17" rims. Subtract more for use over 500 miles or so, or any kind of damage.<p>Note that the whole set can be purchased brand new with Continental SportContact tires for $1800 from TireRack.com.<br><p><br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Thanks for the info. Damn, I thought they'd be worth more! :)

: : Depending on the tires. Continental SportContacts go for less than the Michelin Pilot Sport (or Pilot MXX3). I don't know of any other brands currently being offered by M-B from the factory on these 17" rims. Subtract more for use over 500 miles or so, or any kind of damage.<p>Note that the whole set can be purchased brand new with Continental SportContact tires for $1800 from TireRack.com.<br><p><br><p>i 've seen them on ebay in mint condition all origianl off a clk430 for eactly right 1200..don't pay more jsut be patient...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.