Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 E55: 1999 ML430; 2002 E430 4matic; 1988 190E 2.3; 1993 XL883
301 Posts
Checked out all the pix. It's tough to say what to sell it for, but I'm sure it would sell quick on Ebay. Start with the minimum you want. If many people want the item, then you'll get the best price you can. If you start too high, no one may be interested. Somehow, with a low price, people seem to like out bidding each other.

·
Registered
ML320, ML500, S550V4, ML550
423 Posts
Hey, I still have all of this stuff when I changed the receiver to my car. How much can I sell these parts for as it.

GPS with mounting bracket
Stock Bose receiver
CD changer
IDK what that cable is for
I can't think who would want the Nav unit as dashmounted GPS uinits with current data and much improved functionality are so inexpensive.

I paid $25 for a replacement BOSE Radio/Cassette a few years ago, vs the $1200 my dealer proposed. I had to wait a while for one to come up on eBay. It turned out the problem of occasional shorting out was not a problem with the radio, so I didn't waste $1200!

The mystery cable has a standard US (Motorola?) antenna jack, which does not fit the antenna connector on the back/bottom left of the BOSE. If the female matches the male perhaps it is a custom length extender. You can find converters between European/US antenna styles for ~$10 or so. I use one of each gender for my hard wired FM modulator which adds MP3 audio input to the radio on my ML500.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts