Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
e320 (w210)
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just curious and seems interesting:)
i have a 00' e320 and i got about 93.000

·
Registered
My Two Left Feet
3,183 Posts
zam2000 said:
98 E320, 185K
How is she doing at that milage Im not to far behind and realy like her, we have the same year.

·
Registered
1996 E320
55 Posts
slybydesignw210 said:
How is she doing at that milage Im not to far behind and realy like her, we have the same year.
Sly,

I was wondering at that amount of miles, do you have or have had any oil leaks?

·
Registered
E250 Bluetec Sprinter250 Bluetec
37,254 Posts
234,000 on E300D. Dry engine, still have power steering sweating to fix.
E320 gets to 100k mark awfully fast. We love the ride and versatility of 7-passengers wagon.

·
Registered
My Two Left Feet
3,183 Posts
kaleiapuno said:
Sly,

I was wondering at that amount of miles, do you have or have had any oil leaks?

164,105 on her now, yes there is a small leak that the dealer said was no rush to fix. I just need to add a quart of oil every two months. She runs fantastic but from learning from this great forum she will be expensive to up keep. I am the third owner and judging from her records, the second owner did alot to here and passed her along at 151,000. I just got here 5 and half months ago at 152,000.

·
Registered
My Two Left Feet
3,183 Posts
Kajtek1 said:
234,000 on E300D. Dry engine, still have power steering sweating to fix.
E320 gets to 100k mark awfully fast. We love the ride and versatility of 7-passengers wagon.

WOW, Im very impressed. How you like the 300D over the 320

·
Registered
E250 Bluetec Sprinter250 Bluetec
37,254 Posts
slybydesignw210 said:
WOW, Im very impressed. How you like the 300D over the 320
Lousy ;)
But with CA fuel pricing, the cost of driving diesel sedan is like 60% of cost of driving wagon on premium.
Can't have everything. Diesel is still taking all CA freeway grades at 80 mph.

·
Registered
My Two Left Feet
3,183 Posts
Kajtek1 said:
Lousy ;)
But with CA fuel pricing, the cost of driving diesel sedan is like 60% of cost of driving wagon on premium.
Can't have everything. Diesel is still taking all CA freeway grades at 80 mph.
I agree, here in San Diego gas prem is about 3.67 as of today wow. Diesal at the same station is about 3.00. Also I was watching the history chanel on engines and respect the consept of the diesal and fell in love but I dont own one. Just to add, They developed a new engine with no pistons, or other moving parts, Mazda has executed it, Im suprised theres not alot more talk about this new engine.

·
Registered
1997 E320, 1997 S320
2,946 Posts
slybydesignw210 said:
I agree, here in San Diego gas prem is about 3.67 as of today wow. Diesal at the same station is about 3.00. Also I was watching the history chanel on engines and respect the consept of the diesal and fell in love but I dont own one. Just to add, They developed a new engine with no pistons, or other moving parts, Mazda has executed it, Im suprised theres not alot more talk about this new engine.

the engine with no pistons uses a rotor, and it's not actually new, it is like 100 years old. mazda has had the rotary engine on the rx7 which came out in the 80's(???) and the rx8 a few years back. i have driven a rx8 before, it;s pretty fast, and handles ok for its price.

1 - 20 of 305 Posts