Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'99 2.3L Kompressor
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, how many bookmarks do you have that are directly related to your Mercedes? Websites about specifications, repair tips, tutorials/threads on repairs, forums, part supplier websites, etc.? Since am behind on taxes and under pressure for a deadline with no time to spare, I did the right thing and wasted time exporting my "Mercedes Related" bookmark folder and subfolders to Excel :D. I then deleted all of the blank lines, title rows (e.g. one for each subfolder's title), etc., and came up with 320 different links in 52 folders/subfolders/subsubfolders, etc. No doubt somebody will beat that number but I was amazed I had that many. I was guessing about 100.

·
Registered
1996 C36 ///AMG and a 1995 C280 sport
672 Posts
I am not even going to attempt to count how many I have, but it is definitly alteast 80% easily all Mercedes related.

·
Registered
2002 ML320
1,951 Posts
I just counted 77 actual bookmarks... I also have 8 Mercedes Owners Manuals in .pdf form... and about a billion pics of Merc's...

I think I have a problem.

·
Registered
1990 300CE w/AMG parts; 1995 Range Rover; 2005 Ford F-150 Lariat
79 Posts
I have a modest 20 files stored that are Mercedes related, not including the pictures :) I also have 5 contacts that are directly related to my car on my phone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.