Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
06 ML350
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long will it take for dealers to start negotiating price?

Some things that I think must occur prior to that:
1. No more remaining 2005 ML’s on the lot.
2. All pre-orders fulfilled.
3. Driving tests number decline to the usual level.
4. Factory in full capacity production.
5. No shortages in supply.

p.s for re-designed Japanese cars it happens approximately in 2-3 month.

·
Registered
63 Posts
My local dealer says there is no waiting list for the ML. I presume that there is negotiating going on right now.

·
Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,114 Posts
rcf8000 - 4/4/2005 6:21 PM

My local dealer says there is no waiting list for the ML. I presume that there is negotiating going on right now.
I presume once it starts hitting the mainstream US press the demad could increase. Most people don't know it's out yet. Now is probably a good time to buy.

·
Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,114 Posts
rcf8000 - 4/4/2005 6:21 PM

I presume once it starts hitting the mainstream US press the demad could increase. Most people don't know it's out yet. Now is probably a good time to buy.

·
Registered
06 ML350
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE]I presume once it starts hitting the mainstream US press the demad could increase. Most people don't know it's out yet. Now is probably a good time to buy.[/QUOTE]

Just saw 2006 ML commercial on E! channel. Looked ok. I had problem recognize that this was MB, until I saw the front grill with the ‘big one’. Also they showed ML with the small wheels. I’m afraid that after seeing this commercial general public will not rush to dealerships and pay whatever is on the sticker just to get one.
p.s I like it anyway!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts