Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,<p>I am new at this board and am actually a BMW owner. What I am trying to find out is how long the wait is to get a new CLK430? and also how much I should expect to pay for one pretty much loaded in Northern California. <p>Thanks,<p>Ilya

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was quoted 8 - 12 months when I ordered mine in July of last year. However, a similar came into the dealership in September.<p>I understand there is anywhere from a 12 - 16 month quote, but considering the dot-com bust in the bay area, if you keep your options open, you could get one from a cancellation.<p>For fully loaded, depending upon the packages you select, count on anywhere from 66,000 - 70,000. I don't know of anyone that has been able to negotiate down from MSRP, given the demand.<p>If you haven't already, check out the Mercedes Benz site, and build your own with a price quote.<p><p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had to wait 8 months for my '99 CLK 430, priced at $54k, from Hacienda Motors in Pleasanton, Ca<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went to dealership that told me i had to wait 8 months for a 2001 clk430. So i went to another dealership that wasnt that popular and got lucky and got it in 2 months and paid 59k after tax.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
: I waited 3 days for mine, and I only paid $52,000 for it(brand new).<br>someone else ordered it months ago, and when it came in finally last week, this person was in a financial jam, so I just happened to be visiting the dealership when I saw it in their showroom and it looked so pretty(color was black opal with greenish tinted windows).<br>I had to trade in my 2000 C230 kompressor sports.<br>DOC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts