Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1985 380SE
4 Posts
Back in 2007 I got the bug to see if i could find a chary 85 380se like had back in 1985. Looked all over and found this in an estate 55k on the odometer, one owner, kept in a garage and driven by a senior citizen..Went down to Naples Florida and drove it home. It's still one of the best looking, best driving vehicle around these parts and the world in general, imo.. Getting rarer every day. Now have 160k on the OD. Probably have to bury me in it some day.

How long have you been driving your 126??
I found mine a block away. A snowbird from Canada decided he'd rather have a Lincoln and sold it for a song ($500.). I put in around $1500. and it's my daily ride. The odometer stopped at 156 km before I got it so I have no idea what it really has. A day doesn't go by without someone asking me about it.

·
Registered
1985 MB 500sel (Euro)
215 Posts
dang again. Biotec has had his 126 longer than I've had mine and yankee got his for cheaper. My odometer went out at 187K miles. Its endemic with these cars. and another great looking grey car. Still, I'll keep the white and the tires for now, although some of the rims I'm seeing are very tempting. As I've said before, in front of my favorite pub but the car knows the way home.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts