Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1999 e320
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think my neighbor is doing stuff to my car!...like is there supposed to be a rubber trim to protect the lining of the bu
mper to the trunk, like there is in the front!

·
W210 Section Moderator
1998 E320 base sedan @ 160kmiles
8,589 Posts
Why don't you take the actual picture of your 1999 E320 rear and post here ?

The picture is for C series.

·
Registered
1999 e320
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the rubber molding of the bumper to the trunk....is there one or am i seeing things!...wanna know if I should call the cops!!!

·
W163 and General M Gremlin
7,367 Posts
i think my neighbor is doing stuff to my car!...like is there supposed to be a rubber trim to protect the lining of the bu View attachment 2690850 mper to the trunk, like there is in the front!
Stop smoking his stuff.
his w202 vs. your w210.

·
W163 and General M Gremlin
7,367 Posts
Khomer, enjoy Canada!

thanks everyone else!

And that was pointless! like, why respond!
Not really, when you're comparing apples to oranges.
But hey, I understand when people can't take a ribbing, so my sincere apologies if I hurt your feelings.

edit: post #9 ===> I take that back.
b'cuz, cannabis is legal up here and decrimminalized in a few spots south of the 49th

·
Registered
1999 e320
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Last time you were going to call cops is when jack pad has appeared on your 211.

goooodbyeeeee old white guys from Canada and Toronto!

lol yall are lame taking everything personally on this site! And, I'm still not taking it personally, and going to McDonalds! I wont be posting in here no more!

When did Mercedes dictate how people treat other people!, not taking this site seriously ever again! Enjoy your men in disguises responses!

Later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.