Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , how do you reset the servcie light on a 2001 (208) CLK430?? It has the multifunction steering wheel and big display in dash, which reads out fuel load etc, mpg, and audio controls. Apparently there is a different procedure for cars after 07.99 but I do not kno what it is. Can anyone help - this service light is driving me mad!!!! HELP!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't know about the CLK but I can't believe the procedure will be any different from my '01 E430. On the left side of the instrument pod are three buttons. One has an 'R' on ir for reset. This is the button but it also resets other things. I don't have my manual infront of me now, but check the manual for the particular sequence of events to complete the reset.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have a look here mate

Mercedes Service Reset Procedures Various Years and Models|

It's my own site, we've a 2006 A Class here and the dealer wants €350 for what's basically an oil and filter change. Like hell he'll get it!!

I found this collection of info while trawling the web and it's all in the one spot now. Free to everyone who dares to actually save themselves a few quid and take an interest in their car.

(If you get a chance click on an ad on the bottom of the page, they fund keeping the site running) :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts