Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2003 E320
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2003 E320 in great shape.

But, a couple of small interior operator buttons (seat adjustments, etc.) are missing.

Since there is no MB dealer in St. Augustine, FL, is it possible to buy real MB replacements parts online, so I don't have to drive 40 miles to the nearest dealer?

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
E320/E250 Bluetec Ford F350 6.7l
35,999 Posts
With Internet access to almost everything and low shipping cost -buying at cheaper prices is very easy. I had copper gutters for my house shipped from East Cost, what gave me about 40% savings comparing to CA prices.
Good start to shop around is autohousaz.com. They offer the best prices on OEM parts, but they also sell aftermarket parts and per my experience you will have hard time to find knowledgeable persons to give you answers. This forum owner -GermanStar.net (?) have lousy on line catalog, but more knowledgeable people to answer the phone calls. Ron -the adm here claims to answer most of the calls personally.
Than as posted -lot of dealers offer internet prices. For diesel injectors I went to MB on Minneapolis (from what I remember). That make it from east coast to west coast.

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
I assumed you were asking about dealer parts. If OEM parts are OK AutohausAZ is excellent and will often be considerably less expensive than the dealer, online or otherwise.

·
Registered
1959 220S cabriolet, 1983 240D original owner, 1999 E300 turbo diesel, 1988 560SL, 2003 SLK320
3,513 Posts
To AutoParts Way - how does your low price guarantee work? I just went to your website for the first time and the parts I looked at were all more than other vendors I typically use.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1995 E420; 1995 E320 Estate, 1995 C220 (GF)
323 Posts
Deanyel, is there an accumulated list of online MB dealers known to have good prices? I'm in the Atlanta area, and would trade with a local dealer if possible, else I really only see your recommendation of Ft Lauderdale - not that there's anything wrong with that...

I am looking for parts I'm sure only a dealer will have, or can get - (124) L Headrest Adjust Knob, Luggage Compartment Covering (I'd say trim, but who am I?) both sides, Left side panelling (think engine undertray, and know there are other bits on each side keeping dirt out, etc....

Been buying Mazda parts through a dealer online for years - he's in Birmingham, so UPS gets here overnight, for the cost of UPS Ground...

Dealer names, anyone? Thanks

·
Registered
2012 Mercedes-Benz CL500
665 Posts
Very unlikely that you will find a vendor that sells the same part number and brand at a lower price, but if you do, contact our sales team using the live chat button that is on top of every page and they will match or beat the price you find.

·
Registered
2012 Mercedes-Benz CL500
665 Posts
Why do the extra work of using 2 sites?

I tried your method and looked up an intake hose. Cost is like $48 using your site. Went to AutoPartsWAY.com, looked up the same part, cost $7.

·
Administratoris Emeritus
2021 SL770
46,416 Posts

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Deanyel, is there an accumulated list of online MB dealers known to have good prices? I'm in the Atlanta area, and would trade with a local dealer if possible, else I really only see your recommendation of Ft Lauderdale - not that there's anything wrong with that...

I am looking for parts I'm sure only a dealer will have, or can get - (124) L Headrest Adjust Knob, Luggage Compartment Covering (I'd say trim, but who am I?) both sides, Left side panelling (think engine undertray, and know there are other bits on each side keeping dirt out, etc....

Dealer names, anyone? Thanks
Indeed many parts are dealer only. Nearby and out-of-state is always good to avoid sales tax - hence the Ft. Lauderdale suggestion. But I also mentioned Annapolis. MD. Others include Benzel Bush in NJ, Park Place in Dallas, one in Oregon, Caliber Motors in LA used to be good. But parts.com is a dealer network and has the best prices for bigger items - perhaps not always the best service, do a search herein. For OEM certainly give our sponsors a try.

·
Registered
1959 220S cabriolet, 1983 240D original owner, 1999 E300 turbo diesel, 1988 560SL, 2003 SLK320
3,513 Posts
If you are in the Atlanta area and want to buy stuff locally, there is always Rusty. He can get you both dealer parts and OEM parts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts