Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a night club in Mahatten last Friday<br> night... When my friend and I were coming out,<br> a bright purple S500 pulled up. It was that cool<br> paint which appears green to purple, depending on<br> the angle you're looking. We were discussing how<br> much it would cost for a custom paint job like <br> that would cost, when, all of the sudden the S500<br> started dancing up and down!!! You would not <br> believe the wide-opened eyes on us(and all the<br> people around us)... The front and rear end<br> hopped up and down alternatively, too...!!!<br> <br> My father bought a '01 S500 not too long ago. <br> I distinctively recall the massive suspension<br> with the ABC... How on earth were they able to<br> alter that system? (not that I'm planning to <br> do it to my dad's S500... he'd cut off the college<br> money and get his .45 and a shovel...)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure if this is true, but I heard that the dealer can lower the car and adjust the height by reprogramming the air suspension. It would be ridiculous to change out the great suspensions that come with the S class.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just get the lowering module made by carlsson or brabus . by the way there is nothin wrong lowering an S class cause it's all computerized so the computer will adjust how low or how high your car will be . <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it's because that s class had installed a neumatic suspension system. it costs about 4000 $ and you can make jump your car.<br> <br> bye

1 - 5 of 5 Posts