Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
66,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..and once i graduate, would that mean I would have shitty fingers all day long? Maybe a dirty Sanchez if I picked my nose between consultations?

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
..and once i graduate, would that mean I would have shitty fingers all day long? Maybe a dirty Sanchez if I picked my nose between consultations?
Personally I was given the nickname years ago because of my expertise in dealing with assholes, your path may be a different one, I don't know

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Well, if that's true, you have a good head start on learning the trade then.

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts
First you must become a truck driver and top chef, oh and watch lots of you tube. Divorce the wife shoot the dog and your on you way.

·
Registered
36,850 Posts
Go off your period.

And other punctuation.

·
52,804 Posts

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
Go off your period.

And other punctuation.
I appreciate that you don't bash me for that error.. I post the way I talk, run on sentences.. I only went to school for the art classes. Anything else was just taken to graduate.. And, yes I am an artist..;)

It would be nice if they came up with a punctuation check like the spell check..:cool:

·
52,804 Posts
I appreciate that you don't bash me for that error.. I post the way I talk, run on sentences.. I only went to school for the art classes. Anything else was just taken to graduate.. And, yes I am an artist..;)

It would be nice if they came up with a punctuation check like the spell check..:cool:
Your killing me here:D

·
Registered
820 Posts

No. You're not. And to become a proctologist you first must get your OWN head out of your ass so you clearly see others.
You folks can do it one by one or all at once. Ready.....one, two,....:)

·
Registered
6,234 Posts

No. You're not. And to become a proctologist you first must get your OWN head out of your ass so you clearly see others.
You folks can do it one by one or all at once. Ready.....one, two,....:)
Awe, poor little pathetic thing has to come out spewing his lil' swimmers to get some attention.. Well sit back lil' sourdough boy and look at the pictures and, say the first thing that comes to mind..

1843.jpg

1844.jpg

1845.jpg

1846.jpg

1847.jpg

Now you can get your head out of my ass..
brizilian bikini 001 (96x96).jpg

Thank you and have a nice day,
JoJo

·
Registered
36,850 Posts
Whoa. A multilevel put-down. Don't see that very often.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts