Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
i guess i have bad taste. i think its aight.except for the drifter wing. i can see the look they were going for.... and yes i guess some would have to say rice. but who likes to see the same paint and interior all the time?? props for the creativity IMHO[8D]

·
Registered
CL
297 Posts
that c class was modded up for the c spot mercedes tour. it was at all the stops thats why it says its rare cause its one of a kind. imo, it looks even grosser in the light, i seen it at the tour stop at shea stadium in queens

·
Registered
1999 CLK430 Coupe
317 Posts
congrats on your new ride. it is teh hotness.

·
Registered
2001 SILVER CLK 430
750 Posts
Hey, can you find out who the owner of that car is? I'd like to rent it for pool parties. It'd make a great bug zapper. [:p]

·
Registered
2000 CLK 430
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow i'm so lucky i just talked to the dealer and they are next daying it tommorow via fedex.. for free.. so ill have the car tommorow.. ill be sure to post pics of it sitting next to my uggglly 430 to show you all how cool my c230 is.. prepare to drool all you dumb 55,430,320 owners..

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
BrooklynCLK - 5/8/2005 12:04 AM

Hey, can you find out who the owner of that car is? I'd like to rent it for pool parties. It'd make a great bug zapper. [:p]
Too late. Apparently he left it in neutral while installing blinking christmas lights on his hood and was swallowed whole by that gaping maw below the grill.

·
Registered
2002 CLK-430
166 Posts
Bad is right. Not a chance![xx(]

·
Registered
2002 CLK-430
166 Posts
Hey Phade,
Are you sure this is not a modified Ford Focus?
[;)]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts